Wow, what a crazy stormy Wednesday night we had here in Knoxville. I was about to put Cole in his crib for the night when I heard the hail start hitting our roof. I took Cole downstairs and sat down in our closet underneath our stairs. Within just a few seconds, it was pounding our roof and house with the loudest sound I've ever heard, I really thought it was a tornado. After what seemed like forever, it finally stopped and we looked out the window to see a white yard and road. About 20 minutes later, it started again but did not seem quite as terrible as the first round. Cole was the best little boy, I just held him tight and prayed and he never made a sound, just looked at me and snuggled close. I was finally able to get him to sleep around 10 and I stayed up a few more hours in case we had anymore hail.
Our cars are very damaged with hail dents on all surfaces, and our house siding sustained some damage, but I am so thankful we are ok. Our experience pales in comparison to Alabama, Georgia, and other areas of Tennessee, but I know one thing...I hope I never see another storm as bad as the one on Wednesday night.
Our cars are very damaged with hail dents on all surfaces, and our house siding sustained some damage, but I am so thankful we are ok. Our experience pales in comparison to Alabama, Georgia, and other areas of Tennessee, but I know one thing...I hope I never see another storm as bad as the one on Wednesday night.
Our road
Front yard
Back deck
Wow Laura! I am so sorry about the damage to your cars & home and am very glad everyone was OK!!!
ReplyDelete