We packed up the car and ventured to Nashville on May 13th for a great weekend of celebrating my brother Charlie's graduation from Belmont University. It was the first time in 2 years that the whole family had been together, so we thought it would be a good idea to get some family pictures with the 5 grandchildren. I had been out of town in Denver for 2 days, so Cole had been missing his mama and would scream every time I sat him down for the pictures. It was hysterical! We were all laughing and trying to get him to calm down, but he was only happy in mama or daddy's arms. I'll definitely have a good laugh everytime I look at these pictures in the future.

Me and Charlie
Yay!
Susie and adorable Anna Claire at graduation

So proud of Charlie!

You're probably thinking...Where is Cole? He's the one doing a back-dive out of the wagon!

Charlotte Ann, Grace, Cole, Eli, and Anna Claire
We'll have a good laugh at this picture when they're all teenagers!
No comments:
Post a Comment