We went to Chattanooga this past weekend and had a great time. Mom and I found some great deals at the consignment sale while Cole hung out with the boys at the lake. We found him a new (used) red car that he can ride in and he LOVES it! I decided we couldn't wait until his birthday to give it to him because I want him to enjoy it this spring. We're really looking forward to spending lots of time playing outside this spring and summer.
Monday, April 4, 2011
He's on the move!
Cole is 10 months old now and loving crawling! He's been crawling for a couple of weeks, going farther and farther each day, but this past weekend he really hit his stride and now follows us all around the house. We are having so much fun with him! Cole is loving the new foods he is eating, his favorite right now is YoBaby Yogurt, and he also loves Puffs. Sometimes we find Puffs in his clothes when we change him into his PJ's at night, they seems to appear all over our house!
We went to Chattanooga this past weekend and had a great time. Mom and I found some great deals at the consignment sale while Cole hung out with the boys at the lake. We found him a new (used) red car that he can ride in and he LOVES it! I decided we couldn't wait until his birthday to give it to him because I want him to enjoy it this spring. We're really looking forward to spending lots of time playing outside this spring and summer.
We went to Chattanooga this past weekend and had a great time. Mom and I found some great deals at the consignment sale while Cole hung out with the boys at the lake. We found him a new (used) red car that he can ride in and he LOVES it! I decided we couldn't wait until his birthday to give it to him because I want him to enjoy it this spring. We're really looking forward to spending lots of time playing outside this spring and summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hard to believe how big he's gotten! Such a handsome little guy!
ReplyDelete