Monday, June 25, 2012

"I Got A Truck"

Cole loves his new Gator!  Trey and I picked it up on Saturday and put it together with flashlights after Cole went to bed on Saturday night.  After charging the battery for 18 hours, we finally showed it to Cole on Sunday afternoon.  His response was "Wow!"  He immediately climbed in and put his water in the back trailer.  It took him a little while to get used to driving it, he would just push the gas then let off, push then let off, etc.  But after a few rides around the cul-de-sac, he got the hang of it and spent a good 20 minutes riding in circles and saying "I got a truck."  I know he will love his new toy.  On the way out the door to daycare this morning, he said "bye truck" so I'm sure we'll be putting in some miles around the yard tonight.








No comments:

Post a Comment