Sunday, October 7, 2012

Catching Up

Most of the time I just upload pictures from my phone to the blog, but today I finally had time to download the pictures from our family camera onto our computer, so below are some pictures from the last month.

One Saturday morning Cole decided to decorate Daddy with stickers


Sawyer even got a sticker on his leg


A few weeks ago we went to a friends house who has three little donkeys.  Cole was so excited to pet them.






Yesterday I was working in the kitchen while Cole colored a picture in the den.  After a few minutes, he came to the kitchen so proud of his drawing.  He had colored in both hands with green marker and then colored his face.  He looked so cute there was no way I could get mad.  Thank goodness for washable markers.



No comments:

Post a Comment