Monday, March 26, 2012

Fun in Nashville

Cole and I went to Nashville this weekend to visit Granddaddy and Susu, and we had such a great time!  We also got to see Charlie, Courtney, Anna Claire, and Uncle Dave.  The kids had so much fun playing together with all the toys.  Sweet Anna Claire calls Cole "CoCo" but he hasn't figured out how to say her name yet.

Cole loved the Easter eggs.  He likes to put them in the bucket then dump them all out, and repeat.



Cole playing in the Legos bucket with Granddaddy


He loves to jump now, but he doesn't put his feet down so you have to catch him everytime.  He thinks it is so fun!



Pure joy on this boy's face being swung around

Whew!  worn out after all this playing


Sweet Anna Claire giving Cole a kiss!


Cole, Susu, and Anna Claire watching Elmo


Playing under the kitchen table


Cole loved this choo choo


After we drove back to Knoxville on Sunday (and napped), we went to the lake to fish.  Mimi and B got Cole this adorable fishing rod for the lake.  Alex and Cole (and Sawyer too) tried to catch some fish.  Uncle Brian and Daddy helped Cole out, and made sure he didn't try to jump in the water.  I caught a real fish but got too excited yelling and the fish jumped off the line.  Cole and I need to work on our fishing, I guess.  What a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment