Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Well, Cole's first Christmas sure was memorable. We went to Chattanooga on the 23rd so we could have Christmas with family on the 24th and then come back to Knoxville on Christmas Day. I got an AWFUL stomach bug the night of the 23rd and spent the whole Christmas party in the bed! I was sooooo sad to miss Cole's first Christmas! Trey had lots of help taking care of him, and I think he had a great time opening presents and trying to eat the paper, and I was finally feeling well enough on Christmas day to help him open his stocking and a few more presents. Oh - and we woke up to 4 inches on snow on Signal Mtn on Christmas! It was beautiful, and we were super happy we had 4-wheel drive so we could get back to Knoxville for Christmas with the Bridges/Kayes. All in all, it was a great Christmas and we loved spending time with our families!


Cole and BeBe

Cole and Daddy (with Belkie Bear too)

Cole, Mimi, Alex, and B

Daddy and Cole playing

Christmas Day snow on Signal

Mommy and Cole

Cole wasn't so sure about this singing Santa

These last 2 were from a tacky Christmas sweater party at our friends Becca and Ryan's house. Cole was a mini-Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment