I'm so sorry that I have not posted in forever. We have been so busy since I started back to work and fall rolled around. Cole had his four month check-up on October 5th and weighed in at 18 lbs, 3 ounces and is 26.5 inches long. He seems to be having a great time at day care, he gives me a big smile when I drop him off and is so happy to see me or Trey after work. He really likes to be held at night, which makes cooking dinner, doing stuff around the house, and washing the clothes difficult, but we miss him during the day so we're glad to hold him at night. Cole is still waking up twice to eat at night so Trey and I are pretty worn out by Friday afternoon and try to get a couple extra hours of sleep on the weekends. Below are a few pictures from our fall so far.
Trey and I on the way to my Baylor 10-year reunion party in Chattanooga
Grace Elizabeth Haddock was born on October 8th, 2010. What a beautiful family!Charlotte Ann, John, Grace, Amy, and Eli
Cole was baptised at Signal Mountain Presbyterian Church on October 10, 2010. We were so blessed to have so many family members there to share in Cole's special day. He slept straight through the baptism but at least he wasn't screaming crying! :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment