Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cole at 8 Weeks

Cole is 8 weeks old today and is growing like crazy! We went to the doctor a couple of weeks ago and he weighed 10 lbs, 13 ounces. His two month check-up is Tuesday so I'll update with his new stats next week. We had a great visit to Chattanooga last week where Cole met his cousins Charlotte Ann and Eli. They were so cute and LOVED holding Baby Cole. Cole also made his first trip to Soddy Lake, I'm sure he will have lots of fun there in the years to come. We had a great time seeing everyone in Chattanooga!





Trey and I also celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary on July 15th. My mom was in town so we got to enjoy a dinner just the two of us! The picture above is our new family picture on our anniversary.







No comments:

Post a Comment